H&M are the Queens of collaborations.. but their new collaboration with Moroccan born designer Lanvin and designer Alber Elbaz is the most talked about topic at the moment in fashion.. period!!
Excited? HELLL YEEEAAAA!
The beauty of this collection is it allows us everyday women to wear designer quality clothes without the super price tag on it! I can only IMAGINE the ques that shall stretch across Britain!! *eeek*
I Love the use of bright colours, different textures and Lady GaGa 3D shapes.. The sculpted dresses are literally TO DIE FOR!!
Here are a few outfits i have put together from the new collection:
Check out this interview with Lanvin:
Check out this promo video… and get to see the collection in action!!
- FASHION FUSION: Lanvin and H&M (runningwithheels.com)
- Lanvin Designs for H&M (pbpulse.com)
- Savvy Spending: Lanvin for H&M hits stores Saturday (money.cnn.com)
- Lanvin For H&M (thebudgetfashionista.com)
- Lanvin Hearts H&M (thebudgetfashionista.com)