So one of this weeks biggest discussions is on Cher Lloyd’s new hair-doo.
PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE ON THE POLL AT BOTTOM OF POST!
Cher was papp’ed sporting a ‘Hip Hop’ up-doo/Mohican with cascading curls in a mouth-watering (i may speak for myself) plum red as seen on Cheryl Cole during the X Factor Finals.
So catching this hairstyle from all angles… I actually Like it ON HER.. Although Cher is being criticised for doing a copy cat of Rihanna (below), this hairstyle too has also been seen on young singing sensation Willow Smith..
I think the Hairstylist was doing right by going with this look it simply just GOES with Cher’s ‘Image’.. whether we like it or not.. Cher as a product/artist belongs in the R&B/Hip Hop Category. Rumoured to recently be signed by Jay Z.. We all know Jay Z will pull out ALLL the stops necessary to get her to Fit in.
I Must also comment that i Love the Jumper on her to.. Cher is on the list for #thepeopleiwouldlovetostyle she is like the perfect lil’ Dolly.. The X Factor Team must have truly had a ball when styling her.. (apart from the Diva tantrums of course *eeek*).
Rihanna Does look stunning, as always.. but i do feel sorry for cher.. Its USA. There just aint enough hairstyles for all of us.
- Amazing! Cher Lloyd Has Already Cut A Track With will.i.am! (perezhilton.com)
- Has Jay-Z Signed X Factor Finalist Cher Lloyd To Roc Nation? (perezhilton.com)
- Cher Lloyd Signs to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation? (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Celebrity Hair Affair: Cher (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- X Factor: Cher Lloyd vows to “smash” Saturday’s hip-hop performance (mirror.co.uk)