THE IMPORTANCE OF UNDERWEAR!!
Pale Blue Silk and Lace 3/4 Cup Bra – Topshop – £18.00
Name: Clare Watson
Job: Personal stylist, Stylist
The basics to a good outfit is good underwear!
- Now put your finger underneath your bra strap… If you can fit more than one finger underneath it.. you’re wearing the WRONG size.
- If your bra is on the tightest hook… you’re wearing the WRONG size.
A bra has a life span of around 6 Months. A popper fitted bra should be on the last hook, after it gradually looses its elasticity it is to be moved in a hook.
Clare suggested that investing in a Balconette bra (pic above) is a must. It is one of the key shapes which offers sexy support as well as preventing that unattractive ‘barmaids bottom cleavage’.
Clare mentioned a good fitted bra is based on a good fitted bust area..
Size 8 – 30 inch bra
Size 10 – 32 inch bra
Size 12 – 34 inch bra
- Why is Bra Shape rather than Bra Size important? (fitqueens.wordpress.com)
- How to Buy the Right Bra (singlefemmes.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 bra don’ts (timesunion.com)
- A, B, C, D, DD, F.. OMG, IDK, Are you Wearing the Right Bra Size? (onthelookoutnyc.com)
- Glam Slam: The Bra Whisperer (omg.yahoo.com)
- Correctly-sized bras are key for bigger boobs (mya.co.uk)
- Gear Review: Freya Sports Bra (fitsugar.com)
- Bali Women’s No Poke Underwire Bra White 40B (pantiestown.wordpress.com)