Publication: Black Hair Magazine December/January 2012
Photographer: Joseph Sinclair
Fashion Stylist: Erica Matthews
Make-up Artist: Jayne Williams
Hair Stylist: Charlotte Mensah
Nail Technician: Michelle Duberry @ Nice Nails Baby
Hey guys, As some of you know I have been working recently with Shingai Shoniwa from the Noisettes. Here is your exclusive behind the scenes to our shoot which made cover of Black Hair Magazine December/January 2012!! *crowd of women cheer*
The moodboard for this shoot was Neons, Colour-pop with a splash of tribal!!
This of course was right up my alley! I loooove a bit of colour especially on dark skin!
The Location of the shoot was Shaka Zulu! I have done a photoshoot here previously with celebrity Conya Dos (click here to see the shoot). I set up all the jewellery, clothes and accessories getting ready to prep the looks.
Here is Outfit one, unfortunately we were only able to see this shot portrait style (shoulders up) in the magazine.. but here is your exclusive full shot of the look!!
Here is Look number two, This look was featured inside the magazine!
The gooorgeous structured jacket is by Natalia Kaut and the heels are Misguided again at B-PR! The Belt is my Fav’ Vintage Belt!
Hope you liked the behind the scenes pics!!
- Shingai Shoniwa Drives New Ford Fiesta for a Day [Video] (autoevolution.com)
- Shingai: Pop music can be rat race (independent.ie)
- Shingai cuts holiday for Baftas (independent.ie)
- Shingai Shoniwa excited for La Havas jamming session (contactmusic.com)
- Rum or whiskey? (tsnewyork.com)
- 10 Great Reasons to Go Natural in 2013 (nubiansisters.com)
- Black Hair Myth! Dundundunnnn! (foreverasiam.com)