Kohatu + Petros are a Beautifully unique and contemporary jewelery brand providing bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
This gooorgeous chic Jewellery store is tucked away in Marylbone (London), where they hand-make their jewellery. They use a wide range of Unique semi-precious gemstones and Italian gold and silver chains in their collection.
Best of all my fellow Jewellery lovers.. their collections are always ‘limited editions’ which are bang on trend as each collection is created to reflect the colours, fashion trends and moods of the seasons.
The founders and Designers of the Brand Joanna Salmond and Varney Polydor Just recently held another press day where they welcomed another designer brand into their store Tomasz Donocik whose pieces I have pulled before).
Here’s your backstage pass…
I love the Versatility in the pieces Kohatu and Petros make… whether you want to go for a simple look or prefer a more layered/dramatic look, they have exactly what you need!!
I was especially woo’ed by their bracelets! I love layering my bracelets and rings, they offer the widest range I have ever seen of unique beaded bracelets and fine Italian Silver bracelets. Even if it’s from a different collection, they still elegantly compliment each other.
The attention to detail is amazing.. each bracelet has a unique signature gold bead and a few of them have the charm on the bracelet (like above) which is the brands logo.
Rings that look amaaazing layered…. *swooon*
Here are some of my favourite necklaces! I love the rich colours of the beads, and because the cut of the stones all the necklaces glisten *bling bliiing*
..Some more gorgeous rings!!
58 Chiltern Street London, Marylebone, London W1U 7QZ
020 7486 7737
- My current favourite Jewellery Storage Cupboard (jkdailyjewels.com)
- MyStyle Designer Jewellery by Hex Mum (toysrustoybox.co.uk)
- Versatile Jewellery Ideas, Rings, Brooches & The Leakey Collection Zulugrass (greenne.com)
- Black Hair Magazine Reveal New Cover With Celebrity Shingai Shoniwa From the Noisettes Styled by Me!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Guess the Bodacious Bracelet Shape! (fabsugar.com)
- Fiona Paxton Jewellery (johnlewis.com)
- Experimenting with beads (thehindu.com)
- Sass & Bide Spring Summer 2013: Romantic Monochrome Rockstar (graziadaily.co.uk)