Well.. at first, I was mega excited to! But it’s not a collaboration which I think H&M do so well with other designers…
Today H&M proudly announced a new partnership for its summer campaign with global superstar Beyoncé. They said the entertainer, who kicks off her sold out Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on April 15, will appear in television and print ads featuring pieces from the H&M summer collection.
The print and outdoor billboards introduce “Beyoncé as Mrs. Carter in H&M”, the idea that all women can be all things: strong, vulnerable, sensual, maternal, fun, flirtatious…. (and of course shouldn’t forget to bow down to her of course *side eye*).
The clothing will be available beginning May in H&M stores worldwide and online, not sure if i can wait that long… *sigh*. I wonder if this will be a sell out just because Beyoncé is wearing it??
- Beyonce Wants You To Go To Hell For Doubting Her! (messymandella.com)
- Listen: Beyoncé’s new song “Bow Down / I Been On” (popbytes.com)
- Stream: Beyoncé, “Bow Down/I Been On” (thefader.com)
- Beyonce’s MRS. CARTER To Feature Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z & Rihanna? (music.broadwayworld.com)
- Beyoncé wants you to ‘Bow Down bitches’ (jasonvonberg.wordpress.com)
- Beyoncé’s Entire Album May Be Scrapped – Report (hollywoodlife.com)
- Beyoncé Is BACK! Listen To Bow Down/I Been On HERE! (perezhilton.com)