Never Underestimate the power of a pair of good brows, I believe they are literally the foundation to a ‘well put together’ beauty look. Many- a-time I leave the house bare-faced… but the brows have got to look tamed!
I have quite dark and thick hairs which annoyingly get sparse in the most random of areas, so I went on a quest to figure out how I can fix this and have the benefit of having to do less pencilling-on with my brows!
….Then it dawned on me, that my best mate Tiffany always used to get a quick tint after she had had her eyebrows threaded to give that extra umph as she has fair and delicate eyebrow hairs – duh!!
So after a few hours on Youtube videos I felt confident enough that I could try this out – youtube seems to do that! LOL! So I called on my drug store addiction ‘Superdrug’ to help me out!
About the product:
Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get dark glossy brows for up to 6 weeks.
A proven formula will darken lighter brows to ensure an even colour and beautifully defined brows.
Easy to mix and apply.
Comes with: Instructions, mixing wand, eyebrow brush, brow dye, brow dye activator, mixing dish.
I really loved this product, but wondered if I went a bit to heavy on the application on the beginning of the brow! But after much needed concealer clean-up (my brows needed threading) I loved how they looked!
Unfortunately, I tend to do a deep cleanse with my gloves every time I put make-up on so my brows didn’t last as long as I wanted them to – 1 week tops.
So it’s really important to be careful of your brows when cleansing your face to get the maximum use.
Buy the Products:
Buy my fav eyebrow pencil CLICK HERE
Eyelure DyBrow Click here
Here are My favourite tips on getting your ‘Brows on Fleek’
1. Don’t Change The Shape Too Much: A few years back it was all about having very thin eyebrows, but now it’s all about keeping the natural shape, which makes this easier. Follow your natural shape as closely as possible by just contouring. (via Michelle Phan)
3. Eyebrows for Square Faces: If you have a square face, your goal is to soften the face with a softly rounded brow. Since a square face already has strong angled features, make sure to avoid angular and seriously rounded brow shapes. (via Le Fashion)
6. Heart Face Shape: Balance a smaller chin and jawline with well manicured and groomed brows. To groom brows precisely on your own, trace the outline of your desired brow shape with a white liner pencil, then only pluck strays that fall outside the line. (via Daily Makeover)
8. Don’t Aim For Symmetry: One of the biggest mistakes you can make is to try to make each brow exactly the same. Each of them is different, so look at them individually at first, then step back and look at your whole face and adjust as necessary. (via Fashiony Fab)
9. Close to the Nose: This is a great trick if you want a thinner looking nose! The closer you get to your nose on the inner corner is best, but, of course, you don’t want to end up with a unibrow. (via Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily)
15. Use Eyebrow Sealer: After you’ve carefully filled in your brows and created the perfect shape, it’s essential to seal them into place — especially if you have oily skin or will be out in the hot sun. Using an eyebrow sealer will drastically lengthen the amount of time your eyebrow color stays in place. (via Keiko Lynn)