I always talk about how much I love my clients and how I love working with brand products that I believe in! Well.. Let me introduce you to Sleek’s Fashion Idol 101 Synthetic Wig ‘Kourtney’.
Full of body, full of texture… full of SLAAAAYYYYY!!…
Watch My Video Review:
The Product Style & Packaging
My First Impressions:
This Synthetic wig comes in a standard Fashion Idol 101 box, I got it in a colour 1b.
Some features I love:
- Silkbase (style) Free parting
- Lace front with baby hair
- Baby hairs at the nape so you can put it into a up-do
- soft and ‘natural’ looking texture (not like other shiny synthetic hair)
- Long but nicely layered (guessing lengths are about 24, 18, 14)
- Can be straightened or curled up to 200°C
- Ventilated wig cap
- Internal elastic bands – with hooks (to adjust the fit)
- Internal comb for “hair flip” security
#Selfie Time.. Again..
What Did I think?
As I instinctively ran my hands through the wig, I looooooved the texture of the hair! It is full-bodied, soft and lightweight. Also, the colour 1 looks really great against my skin I am so glad I picked this natural looking colour.
To lay the hair flatter I used a hairdryer on low and a vent brush, this technique is especially good for when I change the parting. I also customised it a little more to make the parting more prominent and realistic by plucking right up to the hairline.
Although I have been wearing the wig for only two days now, I haven’t really noticed shedding at all, which is a pleasant surprise.
I noticed a little bit of tangling at the end of the day, but again nothing major.
Buy the wig:
Let me know what you think!
Shop my look:
Use Code ALL20 – 20% off