Are you wondering how you can get your work published in a magazine, or do you want to find out what you should be doing with your portfolio to book clients? Well, you have come to the right tutorial!
After the popularity of my video on how to build a portfolio I decided to create this video as I know a few of you are wondering how you can get your work published and what to do with it.
Although my steps are fool-proof, it’s not guaranteed that your shoots will get published as it is discretionary to the magazine etc. I am giving you the steps that have worked for me over the years and I think it will be helpful!
What I am Wearing
– Lace Frontal Wig Installed and coloured by @joshhairandbeauty (Discount: ERICA1):
– Hair @RoyalCrownExtensions (Discount: QUEENERICA): https://www.crownvirginextensions.com
– Lips: Fenty Stunna “Uncensored”: http://rstyle.me/n/cvexrtcbnnp & Colour Pop “Rooch”: https://rstyle.me/n/cxrqfxcbnnp
– Fenty foundation #440: http://rstyle.me/n/csx9iicbnnp
– Fenty Highlight & Eyeshadow POWER Combo: Sinamon http://rstyle.me/n/ct9e7zcbnnp & Chic Phreak/Girl Next Door http://rstyle.me/~aeZ18
– Kiss Midnight Lashes: http://tidd.ly/d949b1e6
Don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my page!
If you have any questions you would like me to answer… COMMENT BELOW!
If you found this helpful or know anyone who could benefit! PLEASE SHARE!!