I chose this six button Cape from High Street store Dorothy Perkins as the perfect gift.. this colour can easily be paired up with Winter accessories i.e. warm chocolate brown scarf and hat.
The best thing about it is that Dorothy Perkins offer free Postage and Packaging when you spend over £75 soooooo in shopaholic language you need to CLICK CLICK CLICK!!!
Celebrity Clare Watson showed me that the colour Camel works best when using it on Statement Pieces i.e. a jacket, bag etc. There are SOOO many Stores to get great camel pieces but my favourite item is the camel coloured Cape!
As i featured on the Fashion Trends Page, Camel is one of the main trends which should be incorporated into our wardrobes if we want to have that fresh Autumn Winter 2010 Look! The Military Look is also another hot trend must have this season and the six button detail on this cape help to create just that kind of look *grr* and I would LOOOVE for santa to give me this gorgeous Camel Cape for christmas to keep me stylishly warm this season! I think this cape is perfect for days and nights out as well as tea with the girls!! *grin*
- The colour of the season: Camel (theglobeandmail.com)
- Dorothy Perkins – free standard and next day delivery on all orders this Sunday and Monday (linkshare.co.uk)
- Cape Coats (coquette.blogs.com)
- 10 Fall 2010 Trends: Ponchos, Shearling, Velvet, and More! (fashionbombdaily.com)
- Get your Camel on:)….Fall 2010 (womensclothingboutique.wordpress.com)
- Get Fall’s Camel It Coat Now (refinery29.com)