Would you like a natural-looking glow this season?
Actress Brooke Shields has a great beauty tip
“Brooke Shields suggests mixing bronzing lotion with body lotion and a self-tanner,
which will allow you to achieve a bronzed, even skin tone without having to apply foundation to the face.”
To get that same look, you can also use a tinted moisturizer and dust a hint of bronzing powder. The tinted moisturizer will give you a great look while protecting you from the sun with SPF 20. The bronzing powder will give you a sun-kissed glow. Matte shades are great for everyday wear while shimmer shades are used when you desire an airbrushed look. You’ll have your ideal look even on the days you skip your foundation.
- Best Makeup for Redheads (marieclaire.com)
- Riffi Summer Skin Now at Denman (prweb.com)
- Do’s and Don’ts: Summer Makeup (blogs.smarter.com)
- Beauty Tuesday: Sephora’s sun safety kit, reviewed (sfgate.com)
- 7 Summer Makeup Tips (agirlsgottaspa.com)
- Beauty Tips Tuesday: Ladies.. Make Your Eye Colour Pop With @marykayallie Tips!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Beauty Tips Tuesday: Eyelash Extentions.. Good or Bad? With @marykayallie (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Beauty Tips Tuesday: Sex & the City Star ‘Sjp’ Beauty Tip!! With @marykayallie (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Beauty Tips Tuesday: Get the Perfect Pout Trend With @marykayallie Tips!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)