Behind The Scenes
Assisting Camilla Ashworth
As some of you may know I had a wonderful day assisting the lovely stylist Camilla Ashworth today for a Bambi Mag submission!!
Like I always promise!! I never leave you guys out!! so here is the highlights… along with the much-needed slideshow of all the pics!!
So firstly, I would like to Introduce you to our gorgeous model whom graced the studio today Michelle Hicks! If I’m correct she flew over from the USA 3 weeks ago.. and my GOD… this girl model her ankle socks OOOWWF! and owns THEE best iPod collection ever! she had us all dancing and singing!
Assisting is KEY to building up your confidence and knowledge in styling! It was a great experience for me to be able to officially ‘call in’ clothes by myself for the first time…
Key word ‘Calling in’: collecting clothes from designers/PR etc.
…We travelled to PR offices and designers studios to make our grand total of 14 gorgeous outfits for Michelle to wear at the shoot.
We worked with designers such as Florian Jayet, Lako Bukia, Lina Osterman etc. And got to play with Lovely Jewelry solely from Erickson Beamon WHICH I HAAAVE to add.. was completely gorgeous!!
On our team was:
– Published fashion Photographer Joshua Carroll
– Wedding, Fashion and commercial Make-up artist (MUA) Alison Cameron
– Celeb, Fashion.. lets just say talented all-rounder (Finalist on current great british hairdresser show on E4) Hair-Stylist James Langan
– Fashion stylist Camilla Ashworth of course..
..then me…Assistant stylist!!
now.. i can NOT forget to mention the gorgeous shoes which we got from finsk.. especially these ones!! i just HAD to try them on… *gassp*
I MUST ADD!!
I was Dead impressed that we had
THEEE actual playsuit
Jessie J wore at MTV gig
on the photoshoot!!!
I hope you liked it… xxx
- My Stylist Work: Introducing.. Fashion Designer Isabella Vinicius!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Stylist Adventure: Behind the Scenes of Me Assisting on ‘Boys by Girls’ Photoshoot!! (ericamatthews.wordpress.com)
- Earn a Professional Blogging Diploma from Ashworth College (momreviews.net)
- The Beauty of Humanity Movement, By Camilla Gibb (independent.co.uk)