Hey guys!! I really hope you enjoy my first ever “everyday makeup tutorial” which you can do in 15 minutes.
This tutorial is perfect for beginners, dark skin tones and people who like natural makeup/nude makeup (like me).
After a few nudges from you guys on my social, at blogger events and from my friends and family I decided to finally take the leap and put this video up on Youtube, to show you some of the content I create here on my blog!
I am in no way a professional but you guys give me so much inspiration and encouragement!
I tend to free-style my make-up and started off not knowing what the hell to use but while experimenting I found myself liking what it done and how it looked!
This is my go-to look when I want to look glow’d up, but not like I’m out at the club type of glow!
I tend to be in tears or frozen in a horror whilst staring at myself in the mirror when my make-up looks caked up! I love a dewy – yet matt finish and LOVE when make-up looks like skin (my personal preference).
Easy Make-up is the way forward and I only apply product where it is needed.
There is much room to improve.. but I am always interested in improving myself! Let me know what you think!?
Shop The Products:
– Lancomeofficial Teint Idole Ultra Foundation – 13
– Mac Studio finish concealer – NC50
– LA Girl PRO Conceal – Fawn
– Sleek Cream contour kit – extra dark
– MAC Mineralise Skinfinish – Medium Deep
– Anastasia Beverly Hills – That Glow
– New look Baked Bronze Face Powder
– Makeup Revolution Oil Control Fix Spray
– MAC Powder Blush – Raizin
– MAC Mineralise Skinfinish – Dark Deep
– Primark Brow Cream – Dark Brown
– Nyx Vinyl Liquid Liner – Black
– Eyelure Luxe Collection – Cameo
– Lancôme Grandiose – Noir
– Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick – Mink
– Vital Pencil – Dark Brown
– Missguided Girl Gloss Lip kit
– Nyx Butter Gloss – Ginger Snap
More Of My Fav’ Products!!