Meet the newest family to the Makeup Revolution family, the Mood Collection! I was secretly testing this new range over Dec-Jan & when I was getting the compliments on my skin on IG stories I was gagging to tell everyone what I was using!!
My Usual Skin focus:
🔘Uneven Skin Tone/Pigmentation
Watch My Intro/Review:
Even though I ate as if I was carrying triplets, look how good my skin looks! 😩🙌🏾😭
The Calm Range
I tried all three of their Mood ranges but I definitely gravitated towards the (4-piece) calm collection as it’s formula’s are richer + it’s created to hydrate, smooth & calm the skin. I found that my skin felt super smooth, brighter and nourished.
Ingredients You’ll Love From The Calm Collection:
🔘Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
– helps to soothe & nourish
🔘Resurrection Leaf Extract
– A shrub indigenous to South Africa, is known to revive itself from dehydration🤯
🔘Korean Red Ginseng
– used to replenish and rehydrated skin #GlassSkin
🔘Apricot Kernel Oil
– melts easily into the skin to nourish and care, without feeling greasy or heavy
🔘White and Green Tea
– help to soothe & calm skin
– Full of antioxidants
– helps to keep skin hydrated and soothed
– believed by ancient civilisations to have been created by the moon’s rays!
Shop My Revolution Skincare Fav’s: