I put out an amazing FREE template for you guys to plan your week but I want to share how you can plan your week so you can start living a more fulfilling and rewarding life. You deserve to have a fulfilling and rewarding life and marriage. Not one of us are alike. You are unique, beautiful, and compassionate. Don’t allow life to take over. Live your life to your fullest potential and love those that are close to your heart. For you to start living a fulfilling and rewarding life you must plan your weeks and days around what is important and valued in your life. It’s the little things that matter, such as hugging your spouse or taking care of yourself – both mentally and physically.
How To Plan Your Week So You Can Start Living
A More Fulfilling and Rewarding Life:
- Write down what is most important to you in your life. What are your deepest values and beliefs? What inspires, motivates and gives you hope every single day (even those days of stress and frustration)? What do you envision yourself being and doing 10 years from now?
- Create a schedule every Sunday evening for the upcoming week. Sit down in a quiet place in your home while reflecting on what is most important to you. Have a daily reminder, whether it be on your laptop or on your bathroom mirror, of what is most important in your life.
- While looking at your calendar for the upcoming week, have a pad of paper handy so you can write down notes on tasks, assignments, chores, time for yourself, and time for your spouse.
- Decide what needs to get done, such as assignments, chores, deadlines, and meetings. Put all of this in your calendar. It’s important that you have a set time frame for tasks like going to the grocery store or getting something done for work. We tend to get distracted, so having a set time frame for each will help you stay focused. Understand that things will pop up unexpectedly.
- Create fulfilling routines. Fulfilling routines are routines that will help you live a more fulfilling and rewarding life. These routines are both for your personal care and also for rejuvenating your marriage.
Think of different fulfilling routines that you can start in your life that will make you feel more relaxed, peaceful and happy. This may be walking in the morning, talking with your spouse at the dinner table with the television off, shaving your legs, working out, date nights with your spouse, reading, writing, meditating, spending time with friends, or as simple as enjoying nature. When it comes to living a fulfilling and rewarding life, it’s important to have fulfilling routines that rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul as well as rejuvenating your marriage.
Once you set what needs to get done and fulfilling routines in your calendar, it’s important for you to see this on a daily basis. I suggest that you print out your calendar and have it visible throughout the week. Since most of us have laptops, having the weekly schedule on our screen will be helpful for you to take a look at every time you log in.
Once your weekly schedule is planned and ready to go, I find it really helpful to have my clothes prepared the night before so I don’t filled rushed in the morning. Take a look at the weather for the upcoming week!
- At the end of each day, reflect on what you enjoyed doing. This will help you be grateful of each day and ultimately live a more fulfilling life.
Download my FREE weekly planner template:
Neutral Weekly Planner
Pink Weekly Planner
Self care suggestions: